Saturday, March 26, 2011

2011 Lenten Prayers using "writing to GOD: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen" - Day 16


Lord in the midst of trials
It is easy to lose sight of You
Of Your touch in the world around me
And Your very breath in my life
Rather than see the miracle
I look to the obstacle
Rather than joy
I see pain

I become so caught up in asking why
That I forget You are near by
That sunset that catches my eye
Is a reminder as I cry
You are still the God of miracles
The giver of second chances
As I look at the weeds of my life
Help me discover the beauty in their blossoms

Fill me with Your light and grace
That I may see you in every face
Take my breath away
At the beginning of each new day
Prepare me to look past
My blinders and see
 Just what you need of me


No comments:

Post a Comment