Monday, May 28, 2012

a place for everything

yet not quite everything in its place...


i have been struggling with having space in my art room.  this was the before...


my work table

where everything got tossed, stacked, moved out of the way

the closet where everything got thrown
found some things in the attic to use to help organize things better...

my work table, yes it still has paint. glue, chalk, and other stains

shelves for stuff

the closet doors now close and things are find-able


placed a door on the bed to have room to spread out when needed so call before you visit!


feels a little less cluttered now.
some wip's that started the whole process...





lets see how long i go before it is chaos again!

3 comments:

  1. It's funny, most artists might disagree--but I find organization sparks creativity. When my studio is a mess, I dread going in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I know every time I organize it sure doesn't stay that way too long! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will see how long it lasts...found myself just wanting to be in there. that of course led to just a little bit here and a little bit there. hubs drug me to the river to get away for a bit.

    ReplyDelete